This article covers the contents of the Dashboard record tab of the constituent record.
The Dashboard tab of a constituent record provides a summary of the record's personal information. The dashboard tab is made up of three sections, top, bottom, and right.
The top section of the dashboard tab can be customized using a dashboard query. Custom, read-only information about the constituent record can be displayed here. By default this section is blank.
The bottom section displays a summary of the constituent's biographic information, activity history, recent interactions, academic history, and employment history.
- Displays sex, birthdate, age, citizenship and race information.
- Activity History
- Review constituent engagement using this display of interactions along a timeline. The activities tracked on the timeline are interactions: events, logins, emails sent, emails opened, and emails clicked.
- Displays the three most recent interactions
- Academic History
- Displays three institutions from the Schools section ordered by the rank overall of the institution on the record.
- Employment History
- Displays the three most recent jobs from the jobs section.
The right section displays the constituent's address, contact information, record tags, unsubscribe requests, record status history, populations, and events.
- Displays the rank one overall address (also referred to as Active Address) with the addresses location being indicated on a map.
- Displays the rank one email, phone, mobile, and evening phone number from the device tab on the Contact / Address section.
- All person-scoped tags are displayed here, with the ability for administrators to assign or un-assign a tag to a constituent record by clicking it.
- Unsubscribe Requests
- Appears when message groups are created. This section is used to opt the constituent record out from future communications from a selected message group. Like tags, an administrator can assign and un-assign a constituent to a message group.
- Status History
- Displays a history of changes to the constituent records status. Found in the upper right corner of the record, next to the nine digit Slate Reference ID.
- Displays any populations to which the constituent record is currently assigned.
- Displays any recent events for which the constituent has registered.