||The display name of the rule. This name will only be visible administratively.
||Select the rule base. Bases include:
- Prospects (including opt-outs)
- Organization Contacts
- Slate Template Library - Document Export (Application)
- Slate Template Library - Message Inbox
- Slate Template Library - Organization Contacts
- Slate Template Library - Prospects (including opt-outs)
- Configurable Joins - Application
- Configurable Joins - Dataset
- Configurable Joins - Organization Contacts
- Configurable Joins - Organization
- Configurable Joins - Person
||Type is determined by the base selected.
||Determine the appropriate trigger for the rule.
- Upon Update (Deferred) - The rule will evaluate and take action on records upon update.
- Update Application Submission Only - The rule will evaluate and take action on records upon application submission.
- Upon Person update (Overnight Processing) - The rule will evaluate and take action on records updated throughout the day overnight.
||Select an existing folder for the rule or select 'Other' to create a new one.
||Select an existing Exclusivity Group for the rule or select 'Other' to create a new one.
||If the rule should reside in an Exclusivity Group, determine if the rule should be non-deterministic:
- Rule is deterministic and have an exclusivity priority - Deterministic Rules should have unique priority rankings within the exclusivity group.
- Rules within group and priority should be randomized - Rules configured for random assignment should all have the same priority ranking. As records are updated, there will be a random selection among these rules to take action on the record.
||If the rule is deterministic and belongs to an exclusivity group, provide the priority of the rule.
||When creating a new rule, the options include:
- Inactive - Inactive rules do not evaluate or take action on records.
- Preview - Rules in preview status can be viewed in Preview Actions and Check Rules but not take action on records.
When editing a rule, a third option is made available:
- Active - Active rules will evaluate and take action on records.