There are times where you'll want to clean up school-scoped data, this can happen by:
- Using a query to export current school data
- Use Excel to clean the data up
- Using Upload Dataset to reimport the school data
Export School-Scoped Data
- Run a new query using:
- Type - Configurable Joins
- Category - Related
- Base - School, This will return one school record per row
- Add the following exports:
- Person - "Reference ID", a unique person-scoped identifier
- School - "GUID", a unique school-scoped identifier. This is the GUID, or ID, of the school record
- School - "Code"
- You can filter on records with the affected CEEB codes
- Run and export the query
Clean the Data using Excel
- Open the file from #1
- Clean the data in Excel, for instance, removing the leading zeroes
- Save the file
Reimport the Data
- Using Upload Dataset, reimport the file from step #2. This import should be Unsafe. You should be mapping:
- "Ref": "Record" → "Slate ID Matching Only"
- "School GUID": "Schools" → "School: GUID Matching Only"
- "School Code": "Schools" → "School: CEEB Code"
- Verify the data stored as expected