In certain situations, institutions may want to redirect users from a Slate-hosted confirmation page to an external URL.
To redirect the user to another page upon first accessing the form:
- Click Forms on the top navigation bar.
- Select the form that should contain the redirect. The form summary page appears.
- Click Edit. The Edit Form popup appears.
- Click the Description tab.
- In the top ribbon, click Source. The source editor appears (with HTML displayed).
- Add a browser redirect by entering one of the redirect codes within the <head> tags.
To redirect the browser immediately, without a delay:
To redirect the browser after a specific delay (allowing the original page to briefly appear):
- Click OK.
- Click Save.