Technolutions has partnered with iWave to quickly import screened prospect and donor data into Slate. The method to screen records involves two processes:
- Exporting data from Slate and uploading to iWave
- Exporting screened records from iWave and uploading to Slate
All of the elements needed for a seamless integration with iWave are in the Research Library. Adding the iWave source from the library brings the following items to your database:
- The iWave research source
- The data keys needed for the iWave source
- The prompts associated with certain data keys
- A screening query, formatted to iWave specifications, that can be exported as a comma-separated value (CSV) file
- A Source Format to automatically consume the return file from iWave
Once the iWave item has been added from the library, perform the procedures provided below to identify and screen records.
|Best Practice - The source format added for iWave behaves like all other source formats in Slate. Be sure to set the Remap Active setting to Active prior to uploading a file using the source format. Refer to the Source Formats section of the Knowledge Base for additional details on configuring source formats.