Whiteboard Higher Education offers expertise in targeted student search, predictive modeling, financial aid strategies, yield forecasting, and data analytics. Whiteboard supports a standard data feed to Slate. The process to configure this standard integration in your database is described below.
Data from Whiteboard can be imported into Slate using a standard source format. Perform the following steps to configure integration with Whiteboard.
User AccountThe user account will allow Whiteboard to post files to your database using a web service endpoint.
- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Slate Template Library.
- Add the Whiteboard Service Account user. No changes should be made to the user account.
Whiteboard assigns each record a unique ID that can be used for matching purposes.
This source format will import the data from Whiteboard.
- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Source Format Library.
- Add the Whiteboard source format.
- Once a file has been received, configure the Remap settings. Many items have been pre-mapped. You may customize how the data will be imported.
Note: Be sure to map the custom field created in the previous section.
Set the Remap Active flag to Active on the source format once you are finished customizing the mappings. This will run the import using the Remap settings configured above for all files uploaded on or after the Remap As Of Date. No other changes should be made to the source format settings.
To post data to your Slate database, Whiteboard needs the endpoint for the source format. Instructions to find this are provided below.