The CommonAppCourses Source Format is optional for institutions wanting to import self-reported transcript data from the Common Application.
Remap the Courses File
- Click Database on the Slate navigation bar and select Source Formats in the Import group.
- Locate and select the CommonAppCourses source format. The CommonApp Source Format page appears.
- Click Remap. The Field Mappings page appears.
- Confirm destinations and set up additional data mappings as desired for this source format.
The Common App Courses source format is an optional format for institutions that have enabled the self-reported transcript on the Common Application. Many institutions do not use this source format and instead rely on the PDFs of transcripts for grade information.
This format is used when your institution has enabled the Common Application screen titled "Courses & Grades." The data is received in an XML data format and is imported to the Courses tab of the person record.
- Do not alter the mapping for the Slate Common App ID or Common App ID.
- Do not map application Round information for this file.