The CommonAppPayment Source Format is optional for institutions who want to import payment data separately from the Common Application.
Remapping the Payments File
- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Source Formats.
- Find the CommonAppPayment Source Format and select Remap to confirm destinations and to set up additional data mappings for this Source Format.
Many institutions do not use this source format to map payment data, since the payment data is included in the CommonApp Application file. This file is useful for students who change their payment method after the submission of the Common App, or who need to resubmit their payment. If you do decide to map this file, follow these guidelines:
- Do not map a destination for the Common App ID. This field should remain unmapped.
- Do not map application Round information for this file.
- Do not map applicant data. This is already mapped in the CommonApp Source Format.