Often queries are run with a specific business goal in mind. For example, a tag may be set for all records that meet a defined criteria.
Select the Interaction Management destination to add an interaction code for all records in query results.
For example, if everyone in a query received a viewbook, add the Mailing>Viewbook interaction like this:
Records Affected displays the number of records that will receive this new interaction code.
Select the Field Management destination to add, replace, or delete a field value for all records in query results.
- Select a custom field to update.
- Select an Action:
- Add to Values - Available only for fields configured to store multiple values. Append the selected value to the existing field values. If a record does not yet have a value for the selected field, one will be added.
- Replace Values - Replace existing field values with the new value selected. If a record does not yet have a value for the selected field, one will be added.
- Delete Values - Remove values for the selected field for all records in the query results.
- Select or enter the new field value.
Select the Tag Management destination to set or unset a tag for all records in query results.
- Select a Tag.
- Set or Unset the tag.