Saved queries can be used to find the same records regularly to accomplish a recurring business task. Additionally, saved queries can easily be shared with other Slate users.
- Click Queries / Reports in the top navigation bar.
- Click New Query.
- Enter the following configurations in the popup window:
- Name the Query.
- User - Select a User. This setting will default to the current user.
- Sharing - Check the Sharing check box to share the query with other Slate users who have the appropriate permissions.
- Folder - Save the query in a folder and, optionally, a subfolder.
- Population - Choose a population for the query.