- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Portals.
- Select the Portal you wish to share.
- Select Copy.
- Select Copy to Briefcase in the Copy Portal window.
- Enter a Memo if desired, and select Save.
- Copy the unique ID generated for the new briefcase object and select Close.
- In the database where the portal should be copied, go to Database > Briefcase Import.
- Paste the unique ID into Briefcase ID, and select Add to Database.
- Select OK to confirm the import.
ImportantAssociated rules, conditional logic, and the body of form communications will not import with the form. Be sure to recreate and test form logic and communications to be sure that the form is behaving as expected.
Schedule Export settings are also carried over in the shared query. Be sure to check these settings in the shared query and modify them as necessary. Scheduled report settings are not carried over in the shared report.
If a Briefcase links an item in a test environment that no longer exists, the link will not be valid.