Below are some frequent topics related to troubleshooting the Reader.
Check your Applicant Status Rules and Bin Assignment Rules in the Rules Editor.
Check your Reader Bin Settings. Is the bin selected in the Next Bins Insert setting? If not, add it and click Save.
- Make sure your Default Query is set to the Reader folder and marked to share with other users.
- Have you adjusted the width of your export column headers? e.g. Name: 100px
- Check your preset filter query. Is it saved to the Reader folder?
- Does your query have the base of Applications?
- Check your Reader permissions and Reader Bins for custom read permissions.
- Check your Query Bases to ensure they are set to the Reader.
- Check to see if this is happening in a particular bin or set of bins.
- Go to your Reader Bin settings and see if the bin(s) are set to Locked. If so, set them to Unlocked.
- Check your Reader Bin settings to ensure that Queue Notifications is set to Active.
- Check your System folder in Deliver to ensure that your Queue Notification email is set up.
- Make sure they’re set to Active and set to the proper Type (e.g. Materials, Application/Dashboard, etc.).
- Check to see if your Reader Tab Materials and/or Tab Groups are set to the correct Applicant Base.
- Check for any filters that may be on your Reader Tab Groups and Materials.
- Check your Dashboard Tab Material to ensure it’s pulling the correct PDF Template.
- Check the mappings on your Dashboard PDF. If your merge fields are incorrect, values will not export to the PDF. If no values are exporting to the PDF, the PDF will not load in the Reader. A simple way to test this would be to add a Name field to your Dashboard.
Make sure that you have a Reader Tab Group and Reader Tab Material set to a Type of Applicant PDF Downloaded for the application.
- Make sure you have a Reader Tab Group with a Type of Portfolio and that it is set to Active.
- Make sure your test record had a Portfolio on file for testing.
- Interactions/Activities that you wish to display in the Reader should be set to “Show in Reader.” This does NOT automatically set them to display in the Reader like a Tag. Proceed to Step 2.
- Insert an Activity/Interactions page under Reader Tab Materials. Create a Reader Tab Material with Type of Comments from Activities/Interactions. This will insert an Auto-PDF in the Reader Tab Group specified and will display interaction codes and comments.
- Make sure the materials are set to an Administrative PDF Download type. If not, you will need to create them.
- Note: When you add a custom Admin PDF Download, this will clear the default download list. You will then need to create an Admin PDF Download Reader Tab Group and Reader Tab Material for each material that you wish to download.
- Make sure your form is assigned to the proper bin in Reader Review Form settings.
- Check the Reader Review Form “Into Bin” setting. If “Into Bin” is set to a bin, the form will only appear if that bin is selected in the Review Form/Send to Bin drop-down menu in the Reader.
- Check to see if there is conditional logic on your Reader Review Form in the Reader Review Form settings.
- Check the fields that are included in your calculation formula on your Reader Review Form. Make sure the Data Type is set to INT or Real.
- Check your field calculation formula(s). Make sure you include the @ symbol in front of each export key.