Slate provides a Campaigns tool to create and manage various campaigns (such as annual, capital, or endowment) for associating gifts.
Configure a Campaign
- Select Database on the Slate navigation bar and select Campaign.
- Select Insert. A popup appears (pictured).
- Enter the following configurations:
- Name: Provide a name for the campaign. This name will appear in the list of available campaigns when managing a gift.
- Folder: Select a folder to store the campaign, or select Other and enter a new campaign name to create a new folder (this is optional but strongly encouraged to simplify later management).
- Start Date: Enter the date for when the campaign begins.
- End Date: Enter the date for when the campaign ends.
- Goal: Provide the dollar-amount goal desired for the campaign.
- Click Save.
Once a gift is associated with a campaign, that gift will then appear on the Campaigns summary page.