Create and associate notes with trips and voyages, similar to creating and using event notes. This is useful for recording information about the overall trip (e.g., expenses, thoughts, feedback, etc.).
- Click Forms in the top navigation bar.
- Click New Form.
- Click Edit Form.
- Click Edit Properties, change the scope to Form/Event Notes and click Save. Delete all of the default fields, since these fields are mostly relevant for person-scoped forms.
- Add the desired form fields to the form. Examples include "How successful was this trip?" and "Travel experiences and feedback." Note that form fields on a Trip Notes form will be unmapped, though data entered in these fields can be exported in a query using the base of Form/Events or Configurable Joins - Form.
- Click Events in the top navigation bar and navigate to the trip or voyage that should include this notes form.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- In the popup window, select the Notes Form from the dropdown menu and click Save.
- Refresh the page, and the Notes button will appear in the top right-hand corner of the page; click this button to fill out the notes form. The notes will now be associated with this trip/voyage.