Create and associate notes with trips and voyages, similar to creating and using event notes. This is useful for recording information about the overall trip (e.g., expenses, thoughts, feedback, etc.).
Create the Form
- Click Forms in the top navigation bar.
- Click New Form.
- Click Edit Form.
- Click Edit Properties, change the scope to Form/Event Notes and click Save. Delete all of the default fields, since these fields are mostly relevant for person-scoped forms.
- Add the desired form fields to the form. Examples include "How successful was this trip?" and "Travel experiences and feedback." Note that form fields on a Trip Notes form will be unmapped, though data entered in these fields can be exported in a query using the base of Form/Events or Configurable Joins - Form.
Associate the Form
- Click Events in the top navigation bar and navigate to the trip or voyage that should include this notes form.
- Click Edit in the top right.
- In the popup window, select the Notes Form from the dropdown menu and click Save.
- Refresh the page, and the Notes button will appear in the top right-hand corner of the page; click this button to fill out the notes form. The notes will now be associated with this trip/voyage.