The TransferCommonAppPayments Source Format is optional for institutions that want to import transfer payment data. The records in the file are cumulative. Therefore, once a record is received it will be re-sent every day.
Remapping the Payments File
To Map the TransferCommonAppPayments File:
- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Source Formats.
- Find the TransferCommonAppPayments Source Format and select Remap to confirm destinations and to set up additional data mappings for this Source Format.
- Do not map a destination for the Common App ID. This field should remain unmapped.
- Do not map application Round information for this file.
- Do not map applicant data. This is already mapped in the CommonApp Source Format.