Technolutions routes all email communications sent from Slate through the following outbound mail servers:
- o1.mx.technolutions.net [18.104.22.168]
- o2.mx.technolutions.net [22.214.171.124]
- o3.mx.technolutions.net [126.96.36.199]
- o4.mx.technolutions.net [188.8.131.52]
- o5.mx.technolutions.net [184.108.40.206]
- o6.mx.technolutions.net [220.127.116.11]
- o7.mx.technolutions.net [18.104.22.168]
- o8.mx.technolutions.net [22.214.171.124]
- o9.mx.technolutions.net [126.96.36.199]
This list is subject to change, and it is recommended, for best deliverability, that an organization enable DKIM signing. Outbound messages use an envelope "MAIL FROM" sender from the subdomain specified in the DKIM configuration, the SPF records on this subdomain are automatically managed, and there is no need for SPF records on the parent domain. If a DKIM configuration has not been setup, the envelope sender uses the mx.technolutions.net, for which SPF records are also automatically managed.
The type of email message is immaterial and does not determine which server it sends from.