Rules can be leveraged to update a person-scoped field value. If a field should be set based on a Form submission, the rule should be built within the Form, itself.
- Click Database in the top navigation bar and select Rules Editor.
- Click New Rule.
- Enter the following configurations in the popup window:
- Name - Set (Field Name)
- Base - Prospects
- Type - Field
- Folder - Person Fields
- Click Save.
Configure the appropriate filters:
- Select any filter to determine the population that should be assigned a particular person-scoped field value.
Configure the appropriate action:
- Field - Select the person-scoped field to update when the filtering criteria above is met.
- Action - Select Replace Values.
- Value - Select the appropriate value.