Require Employment Information
Warning About Missing Work Experience
This submission requirement displays a warning if the applicant has not entered a job on the Work Experience page.
- Type - Submission Requirement
- Section: Personal Information page, which will begin as "per -"
- Name - Provide the text that will display when the applicant is missing information.
- Warning -Select Soft Fail.
- Base - Configurable Joins - Application
- Filters - Create a Subquery Filter (Aggregate - Not Exists). If no specifics are needed, no filters are necessary once the joins are in place.
If you require that applicants have previous work experience, select Hard Fail to prevent application submission without entering job history. Otherwise, select Soft Fail to only display a warning.