Once provisional decisions are assigned, the Release Decisions tool can be used to confirm decisions, assign decision letters, and release decisions.
Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Release Decisions.
- Release Statistics: The Release Decisions Overview page updates regularly to display important decision statistics.
- Decision Release Views: The Views on the right display the decision release steps in a chronological workflow order:
- Awaiting Confirmation: View records with a provisional decision. Batch confirm provisional decision assignments.
- Awaiting Assignment: View records with a confirmed decision but no letter. Batch assign decision letters for records with a confirmed decision.
- Awaiting Release: View records with a confirmed, unreleased decision. Schedule the date and time for the decision to be released to applicants.
- Queued for Release: View records that have decisions that are scheduled for future release.
- Recently Released: View records that have already had a decision released.
Selecting a View link in the Release Decisions tool displays the distinct decision groups awaiting a decision action.
- Select the appropriate decision groups and select the Display button to display individual records in that group. Using the select boxes will allow batch management of the decision action for all records in the group, or of only individual records selected.
- Once a decision action is processed (for example, a provisional decision is confirmed), the records move into the next Decision View (for example, Awaiting Confirmation to Awaiting Assignment).
Decisions Groups are categorized according to:
- Application Round
- Decision Code
- Decision Reason (if one exists)
- Decision Letter (if one has been assigned), followed by the number of records in the group.
For example: 2019 Early Action, Admit (4)