The GMAC Letter of Recommendation ('GMAC LoR') was designed for business schools who are members of Graduate Management Admission Council. To provision this form:
- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Slate Template Library.
- Add the 2017 GMAC Common LoR.
- Select Forms on the top navigation bar.
- Select the GMAC LoR Form and select Edit Form.
- Update ‘YOUR BUSINESS SCHOOL’ & ‘YOUR UNIVERSITY’ labels
- Update ‘YOUR BUSINESS SCHOOL’ & ‘YOUR UNIVERSITY’ prompts
- Update form status to “Confirmed/Active”
Once the form has been updated, use the Application Editor to associate the Form with the reference page:
- Select Database on the top navigation bar and select Application Editor.
- Select the appropriate /apply/ directory and select the ref Part ID.
- Select General Settings.
- Select the 2017 GMAC LoR from the Reference Page Formlist.
Review all elements, including queries, exports, filters, Reader materials, etc. that currently leverage recommendation data, since the Common LoR form will be using new fields and materials.
Follow the same steps found in “Provisioning the form” if you are migrating the 2016 GMAC Common LoR form to the 2017 GMAC Common LoR form. Please note: New fields will be designated with “(2017)” in the field name.