It is best practice to create an application for a test record in Slate and use this record to regularly check the application when developing pages. Once periods and rounds are configured appropriately, navigate to the Profile tab on the test record and create an application:
- Select Lookup on the top navigation bar.
- Select your test record and select the Profile tab.
- Select Create Application in the right-side pane.
- Select an application round in the Create Application dialog box.
- Leave Application Submitted cleared.
- Select Create.