Similar to SMS messages, MMS messages received in Inbox are now visible and can be assigned as a material to a record.
Assign MMS Messages as a Material in Inbox
After receiving an MMS attachment as a text message in Inbox, follow these steps to assign it as a material on the person record:
- Assign the message to a record if unassigned.
- Click on the MMS message. Then within the pop-up, click Assign.
- A window similar to the batch acquire tool will appear. Enter the following configurations in the right pane:
- Scope - Select Folio/Application (if the message pertains to a dataset record, select the corresponding scope instead)
- Assign To - Search and select the appropriate record
- Material - Select Record Folio to assign the material to a person record, or the application round to assign the material to an application record. Custom material types with a scope of 'Person/Application' will appear as options. School-scoped materials will also be available if a school is present on the record and selected for this setting.
- Click Save.