Form fields may be mapped to the custom fields that created in Database>Fields.
Use the Right Tool!
Carefully consider the Form Builder Palette tool needed for the custom field.
For example, if the custom field is configured in Database>Fields to store a single prompt value, then use a Form Builder Palette tool that will display prompt options that only allows a single response.
Use the Form Builder Palette to add an Option Buttons field to the form.
- Status - Set field to Active.
- Type - Select a compatible format type for the question.
- Label - This text will display as the instruction for the question.
- System Field - Map this field to the custom field under the Field menu.
- Options- Other than possibly making a field required, skip the remaining items at this time.
This mapped form field would appear on the form like this:
When the form is submitted the response to this question will also populate the custom field created in the Database>Fields. This field can then be displayed within a Custom Tab on the Person Record.