Reader Dashboard queries can be created via the Query Builder, and can be configured to view read-only data in the dropdown panel when reading an application.
Creating the Query
- Click Queries / Reports in the top navigation bar.
- Click New Query.
- Enter the following configurations in the popup window:
- Name - Name the query Reader Dashboard.
- Sharing - Select 'Share query with other users with the query and query base permissions.'
- Folder - Select System.
- Base - Select the Applications population.
- System Key - Select 'Dashboard Reader.'
- Select exports for the data to be displayed.