||Inactivate datasets that are no longer used without fear of losing data associated with them.
||Enter the name of the Dataset.
||A 'type' can be included, if desired. Use the following types to link:
- school - Autosuggest on the Schools table
- location - Autosuggest on Location Name for events
- job - Autosuggest on the Jobs table
- relation - Autosuggest on Relationships table and adds the Relationships tab within the dataset
- gift_fund - Links the Funds dataset to the Fund field within the Giving table (for Advancement)
- giving - Adds the Giving tab within the dataset (for Advancement)
||If the dataset has a Parent, select it from the dropdown.
||Optional: Choose a custom icon to represent the dataset records in Lookup.