||Set the status to Active to enable the Reader Tab Material. An Inactive Reader Tab Material will not display.
||Associate the material with a Reader Tab Group.
Many types of data sources can be configured to display on a tab:
- Application/Dashboard - Standard or custom field data on a custom mapped PDF or auto PDF.
- Comments from Activities/Interactions - List of interactions with comments. Includes only interaction codes that are configured as Show in Reader = Yes in the Activity & Interaction Codes Admin Tool.
- Cover Page - Legacy feature
- Decision Letters - Decision letters of released decisions that are configured as Printable in the Decision Codes Admin Tool.
- Essays (Retiring) - Essays from a Slate-hosted application that use the retiring legacy essay format.
- External Emails - Emails that were sent outside of Slate and attached to the record using the External Email Gateway.
- Form/Event/Interview - Registration data from a specific form, event, or interview.
- Fraud Report - Displays items identified as potentially fraudulent.
- Material - Document saved as a custom material type.
- Reader Form - Submitted data from a specified reader review form.
- Reader Form (self) - Submitted data from a specified reader review form that was submitted by the current user only.
- References - Slate-hosted recommendations
- Report - Cluster Report (Query in the folder Reader-Reports).
- School Reports - Slate-hosted School Report, including uploaded materials and transcripts.
- School Reports (Forms Only) - Slate-hosted School Report, excluding uploaded materials and transcripts.
- Source Format - Uploaded data from a specific source format.
- Transcripts - School-specific transcripts. Note: if you are not using school-specific transcripts, then configure this item using the Material type.
||Certain Type selections require that you specify a source. For example, if you select Material, you will need to select the custom material type.
||This setting allows you to select if the data should appear on a custom mapped PDF, or if the Auto PDF functionality should be used. Auto PDF functionality is available for items submitted within Slate, including Slate-hosted applications and form registrations. The Auto PDF eliminates the need to map custom PDFs, though you are still able to do so if you would like.
||This determines the order that the material will appear on the tab.
||Select whether you want all items from a particular source type, or if only certain items should display.
|Filter Base (optional)
||Select a Filter Base to enable filters, which will allow you to restrict the population that will receive this material on the tab.