Voice Snippets extends the snippet tool beyond email and SMS messaging into voice messages. Create a snippet as you normally would, but select Slate Voice as the method. You can create personal snippets or share them in your organization before crafting your message.
Create a Snippet
Snippets can be created for a specific user, a specific role, or for anyone in Inbox.
To create a snippet:
1. Click Inbox in the top navigation bar.
2. Click the Snippets Icon.
4. Enter the following configuration in the popup window:
- Folder: create a new folder or place in an existing one
- Name: give the Snippet a descriptive name
- Method: choose Slate Voice as the method
- Sharing (optional): allows for permissions to be set on snippet
Create a Message
1. Click the microphone icon to enter recording mode.
2. Click the Record icon to begin recording a message.
3. Click the Stop icon to stop recording.
4. Click Save. Now you are able to access the Snippet during an inbound or outbound call.